ADMISSION TO KINDERGARTEN
- Admissions to Kindergarten section taken in the month of October / November.
- The minimum age required for admission to KG is 5 years on 1st March.
- The following documents must be submitted to the school Office prior to the admission.
a) Bio data Form
b) Voter ID
c) Bank Copy
d) Three latest pass port size photograph
e) Copy of the Birth certificate
f) A family photograph with the child(4/6)
g) Medical fitness certificate
i) Caste Certificate
j) Transfer Certificate if received
- The parents will have to introduce the candidate to the Principal on the ‘Day of Introduction’.
- The Original Birth certificate must be presented to the Principal on the day of Introduction.
- Signature of both parents must be given on the admission form; either signature will be valid for all transactions while the candidate continues to study.
- One may be considered admitted only after the payment of all fees required at the time of admission. Subsequent withdrawal or non – attendance on the required day will mean the cancellation of the admission and no refund will be made.
- The Principal is the final authority in all matters of admission into the school.
ADMISSION TO OTHER CLASSES
- The admissions to other classes take place if there are vacancies.
- The applications for admissions may be submitted to the School Office.
- If vacancies arise the candidates will be contacted by phone to collect the Bio-data Form from the School Office.
- Parents / Guardians are requested to fill in the Bio-data form with utmost possible accuracy. No subsequent change will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
- Same documents as directed for kindergarten have to be produced.
- A written test may be conducted for English Language and Mathematics at the discretion of the Principal. Both the tests will be of 1 hour duration.
- The parents will have to introduce the candidate to the Principal on the Day of Introduction.
- The following original documents must be presented to the Principal on the day of Introduction:
· Birth Certificate
· Report Card of the previous Class
- The admission process is complete only after the submission of the transfer Certificate from the previous School and the payment of the admission fees.